I am photographing 40 women over 40 for a boudoir shoot in 2021!
Enjoy a magazine style session that will make you feel like a model for a day!
How much does it cost?
I am offering the 40 over 40 special package for only $350. A value of $575.
What does it include?
- The consultation is where we get to know one another, talk about your goals for the shoot, your wardrobe and hair and make up style.
- Hair and make up (pending Covid-19 restrictions).
- 1-1.5 hour shoot where I will pose and guide you every step of the way.
- 1 complementary image 1 copy of the magazine
- A reveal session to see your gorgeous images!
- Your photos and/or a video will be shared across social media, my website and in a magazine created by me (with the option to purchase).
- Membership to our VIP group
Who can take part in this project?
Embrace your beauty and enhance your confidence by booking your session and sharing your story! We will capture the beauty of 40 women, in a boudoir session, and then display you incredible story in a magazine.
All women who will be 40 in 2021 and above can take part in this amazing experience. This is for all shapes, sizes and ethnicities. My goal is for you to reconnect with yourself. I find as women, we tend to put other first. We need to make ourselves a priority and do something amazing for yourself that will truly be life changing!
Now is your chance! Are you ready?
get to know me
I realize that there were so many times when I should have spoke up for myself. I should have created boundaries around the way I wanted to be treated. I needed to be stronger and I needed to love myself.
So, I took a risk and invested in myself. I dove into unapologetic self care after decades of being the victim. I want to help you change your story, too. Too few people are talking about the need for self care, sisterhood, and self-esteem. I’ve been called to be that voice.
I found myself in my journey. I started a business taking photos. I eventually found boudoir. I loved the feeling of empowering women to become their best self. It made my so happy. Still I felt that I needed to do more than taking beautiful portraits of women. One day I woke up and said I have to go back to school. I have since graduated from college with my Social Service Worker diploma. I am now in the process of obtaining a degree in Social Work at university. I am very lucky to have an amazingly strong husband who empowers me to be whoever I want to be.
It is your time to find yourself and become your best self!
You got this!